Sign in to follow this  
steph

CATERINCA

Inbox-ul Targului Autovit :)

Inbox-Autovit.jpg

Oferte charter Vara 2010

post-5441-127675825625_thumb.jpg

Las ca aseara Uruguay-ul le-a dezumflat nitel vuvuzeaua, poate le auzim mai putin de acum. :)

Ceva pute!

post-8813-127684244343_thumb.jpg

Din colectia "Crisis fashion".

post-5090-127688933536_thumb.jpg

Tara.JPG

LE: Anuntul nu-mi apartine, deci nu sariti acum ca trebuia sa postez la Bursa :mrgreen:

Edited by Salex
  • Like 1

Reclama are ceva bun in ea: cel care impinge masina o face spre Vest.

Ala cine fiind?

Ala cine fiind?

Capu la locuitor.

Mda, intr-o tara in care solidaritate mare, multi pun mana de la mana.

Un nene vinde o masina pe eBay, titlul anuntului: "Suzuki Vitara soft top, 1990 model automatic, 4WD yeah". Descrierea e dementiala :)

For those that may be considering buying this car, please remember that it is old and has done a few k's. The only major issue is the driver's side window winder mechanism, but who really cares when the roof can come off. There is no rust in it, but there is some clear peeling off the bonnet on the left hand side, and some from the right hand guard. There is an oil leak from the distributor, but this is common on these motors. It hasn't been de-greased or filled with stop leak, it is a very honest bomb.

I know there are only a couple of photos of this beautiful car at the moment, but consider it the sealed section of the automotive market!

This nice little car is a little bit like an egg: hard on the outside, but soft below the surface. On the outside, it looks like a serious 4WD, with big tyres, a bull bar and even a tow bar. But on the inside it's a 1.6L four cylinder automatic with air conditioning. Getting into this car for the first time is a bit like watching that vital scene from 'The Crying Game': You thought the car was just the right ticket, until you found out what was beneath the clothes.

It's not like I have anything against automatics. I even have a copy of REM's 'Automatic for the People'. I just think that any automatic transmission that isn't coupled to a V8 or larger should be treated with suspicion. I know they have come a long way from the miserly two speeds of the '60s, but tiny motors and heavy cars really don't suit a slush box.

I don't like being told what to do, and when some aluminium cased box of gears and friction plates tells me that it's time to change up, I really get pissed off. I will decide when it's time to change gears and sometimes I'm right. So the old smarty-pants automatic transmission isn't my best friend, and for that reason I can no longer keep the Vitara.

This car has been stranded on a farm for the last six months, milking cows, collecting the mail and talking about the weather all those important farm jobs. As a result, it's pretty dirty and would not make it through even the first episode of 'Farmer Wants a Wife'. In fact it's so dirty that I've been too lazy to clean it, hence only some outside shots of the beast.

I have driven this thing on at least four 400 Km round trips and it hasn't missed a beat. Despite that, I'm not going to publicly say that the car is reliable and will never let you down, because I simply can't predict the future or guarantee that one of the 1,258 moving parts within the car won't actually fail. But it really hasn't let me down. When you think about it, the car is about as simple as a slice of bread. There is no fuel injection, so therefore no chance of the 20 or so sensors related to EFI failing on you in the middle of nowhere. The only slight reliability issue with this car is that it can't be clutch started. Even if you put a clutch pedal in it, it still can't be clutch started because it's a stinken automatic. And when you have as many flat batteries lying around the house as I do, the last thing you need is a machine which requires a charged one.

All that said, this is a great starting point for someone who wants to own a 4WD, but only has one leg, or can only drive an automatic. It has a few faults, but nothing that you can't turn a blind eye to. The driver's window winder and its associated mechanism is missing, but the window remains up. This could be a problem if the roof doesn't come off, but on this Vitara the roof can be taken off in a matter of minutes, or hours if you're hopeless at taking things apart. The thing around the gear shift that tells you what position the gear lever is in is also missing, but unless you're a woman, you don't need to look at the gear shift every time you move it. It doesn't have a stereo any more, because some loser stole it.

I have to say that driving this car is relaxing. I don't think it's the automatic that does it, nor do I think that it's due to the carbon monoxide entering the cabin through the hole in the rear of the soft top. I think it's relaxing because you know you will never win a race. If you've driven the manual version, which is about as exciting as going to the dentist and being told you need an injection, then you can liken this to root canal therapy. The only thing this Vitara saves you from is RSI in the left arm because you can just leave it in drive for a week if you need to go anywhere.

Aside from my brutal honesty in describing this car, it really is a good buy and if I had a driveway which fitted more than five cars, I'd keep it. With the 15 rims that it has on it, tyres are cheap. You can even make your own tyres out of icing sugar and turps, but they don't last long.

Just how good these things are as 4WDs may be a little hard to believe, but with a bit of your imagination and all of mine, let me give you an example:

One day, I took this thing for a quiet drive down the road. I had intended on taking it for a noisy drive, but without a stereo or any form of engine capacity, I was already on an uphill battle.

I rounded a bend and there was a guy standing there, with a moustache and short denim shorts. He waved me down and told me that he had accidentally driven his BMW 318i over the edge of the road and that his partner Nigel was trapped. Episodes of Skippy flashed through my mind and I immediately pictured the car catching on fire and the resulting scrub fire wiping out ranger headquarters. I sprang into action and pulled out the three packets of Oral B dental floss which I had earlier purchased on special from Coles. Remembering an episode of Man V Wild, I started braiding the dental floss but after a few seconds ended up with a birds nest tangle. I decided to throw the dental floss away and use the snatch straps instead. I scaled down the embankment and came across Nigel, trapped in the passenger's side of the car by his Gucci sunglasses. I told him that everything was going to be okay, and that my Vitara was here to help. I tethered the cheap snatch strap to the BMW and scaled the two metre cliff to the roadway. I put the Vitara into emergency ultra low range every single wheel drive and without the slightest hesitation, the bull bar pulled off the Vitara. I then attached the strap to a more solid part of the car and found that the windscreen wiper was more than enough to pull the BMW from the scrub.

Gavin and Nigel were over the moon and both wanted to buy the Vitara from me. However not having the rego papers with me stopped me from making a rash decision.

So the car is not just your average 4WD. It is a Fanta in Red Bull's clothing. If you've never owned a hair dryer without a hot setting, or never owned a VCR without fast forward, then this is the car for you. Buy something that scares you, maybe.

Si la alt Vitara:

Suzuki Vitara 4WD hardtop 1994 manual. Never dropped.

From what I remember, Suzuki made their first four wheel drive based on a two stroke motor that wasn't powerful enough for any of their motorbikes. The evolution to what they make now has been like freshwater crocodiles evolving into saltwater crocodiles. Subtle.

The target market for these baby four wheel drives was for some reason hairdressers. The ads worked well and within months, a Sierra or Vitara become more of a fashion accessory than a Swatch watch. Now that the hairdressers are finished with them all, the real potential of these things has been realised: They are an amazingly effective four wheel drive.

If you remove all the Vidal Sassoon and Seal CDs from one of these things, they can go anywhere. They are so light that if you do manage to get stuck somewhere, you can pull yourself out of trouble with a blender. I have personally taken this Vitara where no man would normally go, but accidently backing through the front door of the local Fernwood gym was unintentional. It doesn't look like the huntsman that it can climb like, but it really can take you places.

Three weeks ago I took a wrong turn in a McDonalds carpark and drove it up a rock that was so steep that I had to drive upside down for 5km. The only thing that went wrong with it was that two packets of Extra and a hair band dislodged from beside the seat. Other than that, the Vitara and I survived. I have driven on slopes so steep that the roof racks became skis. It has never been bogged for more than a week as it has so much grip that it can be driven just as fast on gravel roads as it can on tar, the only issue is when you try to go around a corner on a gravel road and end up back on the roof racks.

This vehicle is proof that no matter how many hairdressers you throw at these things, they just don't break. This engine isn't one of those fancy, efficient and powerful fuel injected engines, it is the carby model which is a bonus. You see, having a carby model means that if anything goes wrong with it you can fix it on the side of the road. I'm certain that all the hairdressers that owned one of these carried a spare fuel pump and carburettor overhaul kit in their handbags. It doesn't have air conditioning either, because as you would have learned from the ads they were only meant to be driven around with the top down on beaches during the filming of tampon commercials. However mine is a hardtop, so I don't know why it missed out.

As you can see from the photos, this thing is dirtier than an episode of Benny Hill uncut. I was going to clean it before I took pictures, but it has been gathering dust at the farm for so long now that it insists on talking to you about the weather. You could clean it, but leaving it the way it is just proves that it isn't a hairdresser's car any longer.

These things are very light and very tall. Sometimes on the freeway, it changes lanes based on the direction of the wind. The windscreen is massive which is good for visibility, but it is about as aerodynamic as a plastic bag. I think anything on the speedo above 110 km/h is just artwork. Being such a short wheelbase means that even a mild speed hump can push your spine through the base of your skull, but that's nothing to complain about. Because of its short wheelbase, it gets over obstacles before it even reaches them.

I've owned dozens of old Landcruisers over the years and yes, they are good in the bush. But without a Chev V8 under the bonnet they are pretty much useless on the open road. This Suzuki however has really taken advantage of its small motor by shedding all the fat. It wasn't designed to tow horses, so it doesn't have a chassis made from BHP channel iron. Instead, its chassis appears to be fashioned from rectangular exhaust pipe. But all this weight saving is an advantage, because it doesn't require much fuel to push its boxy exterior through the air.

I have put new tyres on it, yes they are made in China and were about as easy to balance as washing machine with a cat in it. But they haven't burst yet, despite clocking up over 200 km on them.

Some of the other things I've done to it include new gas shocks all round. New plugs, leads, filters and all oils replaced. It never seems to break down but if it does, you could push it for a month before getting tired. It comes standard with a little bit of diff noise.

Although it doesn't have any rust, the paintwork is about as attractive as going out on a boat after a big night out. The sun has cooked the clear coat and caused it to blister off, like a sunburned backpacker five days after arriving in Bondi. But again, it's no hairdresser's car.

Get into it!

• Like 1

Modificari de legislatie in Olanda...

post-3348-127787975299_thumb.jpg

Edited by mihai72ro
  • Like 1

Din ciclu; cultura si scoala!!

post-3348-127796416645_thumb.jpg

post-3348-127796417643_thumb.jpg

post-3348-127796418161_thumb.jpg

post-3348-127796419165_thumb.jpg

post-3348-127796420231_thumb.jpg

post-3348-127796420739_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Pe mine ma depaseste faza asta...ce au avut aia in cap de au pierdut atata vreme realizand un site plin cu cretinatati?!

Nu m-ar mira insa sa se gaseasca si cumparatori.

Acelasi site, reclama la un subwoofer : "The basket is pure unobtanium, =)) the magnets forged by Thor himself...."

Stire de maxima importanta : =))

http://www.romaniali...era-162296.html

Edited by Englishman
  • Like 1

Din cv-uri (probabil direct (de) pe forumuri): http://www.realitatea.net/perle-din-cv-urile-romanilor-care-isi-cauta-un-job_721951.html

Un tânăr de 20 de ani din judeţul Bihor doreşte angajarea în silvicultură "sau în orice alt domeniu". Menţionează că are "diplomă de bak" şi trece la rubrica job actual: nicăiery. Obiectivul profesional este îndrăzneţ, dar nu cuprinde şi cunoaşterea limbii române: "aş vrea să mă angjez şi eu sămi câştig ezistemtza singur". Auto-prezentarea îi linişteşte pe angajatorii din silvicultură: "sunt înalt, serios şi curat".

În schimb, o tânără de 21 de ani din Constanţa ar dori să se angajeze în domeniul bugetar şi publică un anunţ, în speranţa că va fi sunată de autorităţile locale sau de poliţie: "Doresc angajare în cadrul administraţiei locale, poliţiei locale sau ca manager, deoarece studiile superioare sunt pe acest profil . mulţumesc!". Printre abilităţile care o recomandă: "rezistenţa la efort intelectual