Sign in to follow this  
ViperZG

Daewoo Espero From Croatia

Like this

accent10.jpg

Edited by ViperZG

That's exactly what I had in mind. Looks really nice, and if you can get a tight fit for the body (no gaps between body parts), it will look absolutely gorgeous, I presume. Nice work, congratulations!

That's exactly what I had in mind. Looks really nice, and if you can get a tight fit for the body (no gaps between body parts), it will look absolutely gorgeous, I presume. Nice work, congratulations!

thanks man :osanale:

I will try to take care of all the gaps on monday , tuesday, when I take the car to the guy who made the bumpers, he will fit them perfectly ;) , and also glue the sideskirts an the rear wing on so they fit too :mrgreen:

don't know why i imagined the car in a dark colour...

but it looks great white too -

a suggestion with the diffuser - try to paint it a dark grey not pure black... the contrast could be too much

a "RAL 7016" or "RAL 7023/7024" i have in mind...

to get an idea: http://www.steel-buildingsonline.org/RAL-K.../ral-karte.html

Im not sure..

I am painting it mat black because the inside of the rims, and the edges of the doors will be mat black to..also ne "nets" on ther font bumper are comming in black..

I will see..

Hi there. Thats a great work, vedran. Respect!

I got a Question. This Axle is from a Opel Vectra A? With ABS?

I plan a Modifikation for my Espero too.

THX

thanks ..I saw your car on the dccb forum or something like that ( but I think its not working now ? )

yes , the rear axle is from a Vectra 2.0 ,you can take it eve from a kadett gsi , they are the same..and it is wider than the espero axle about 1 cm ..

it doesnt matter if it has ABS or not..I dont have it on my espero so I just didnt connect the sensors ..I just took them off..and thats it, it brakes excellent now :osanale:

EDIT: if you have ABS on your espero just connect it to the new axle , its the same I think..

Edited by ViperZG

That is amazing. I saw your Car in another Forum in Germany an thougth: that guy, i have to talk to him! :D

Actually i drive my Car around, its not a problem. the only thing i have to do is the painting and then the look is ready. i still need a place to paint. :(

further i need a Disc brake on the rear axle because of the engine tuning ( c18nz -> 130 HP). You are the first person i know, who modifies the rear axle of an espero with a disc brake.

Another:

The Bumpers for your Car, are they self-made? They´re looking great.

The bumpers were made by a friend..he owns a firm that does bumpers.. but they dont have good ideas ,they know how to bild them they just dont have the imagination :mrgreen: , so I drew the bumpers in photoshop and on paper and gave the photos to them, they did the rest, and did an excellent job..

nice engine mod, did you measure it a bit? 0-100 ? 402 ? I plan to swap my engine after the winter, turbo fun :drinkers: :osanale: ..

I first wanted to swap the rear axle because when I put 18" wheels on it my friends laughed at me because of the small drum brakes :mrgreen: , the next conversion is for the front , something like 340 mm discks and big callipers..

the last thing I saw about your car is the photos like on your avatar, did you do anything else? Do you maybe have a link where I can take a look ?

Its great to finally find someone who also likes Esperos , because I own the only tuned Espero in Croatia.. :rolleyes:

EDIT: " I saw your Car in another Forum in Germany" ..what forum ? I am not registered on any german forums..did someone put my project there or ? can I have the link ? thanks

Here are some new pics , the car still isnt finnished , I have to do a few things on the outside , a few details that will complete the car..

and the bumpers still arent fixed properly , i will do that tommorow..

29834336pp5.jpg

By ViperZG

12378315dm9.jpg

By ViperZG

82979253dr1.jpg

By ViperZG

25800755mr0.jpg

By ViperZG

70631078jt6.jpg

By ViperZG

80264788uw6.jpg

By ViperZG

59802020hh1.jpg

By ViperZG

41703139nr8.jpg

By ViperZG

50630663bm1.jpg

By ViperZG

13wh0.jpg

By ViperZG

10pu8.jpg

By ViperZG

11er1.jpg

By ViperZG

12re1.jpg

By ViperZG

Edited by ViperZG

Hi. I even wrote a new topic about my car and left a few pics for you.

Here it is

In a german Forum was a link to your Pics at imageshack.com. From there i have your nickname and via google i landed here. :D

I still looking for a Turbokit for my engine, but i couldnt find anything. In my engine was an air intake choke and i built it out to get 25 HP+. Further i built an air ram to get another 10 HP+. Now it has ca. 125 - 130 HP. My Time on 1/4 Mile is 14 sec. at 140 Km/H.

Your final pics are looking great, respect for that work! its awesome. ;)

LOL about the pics , nicname and google :mrgreen:

did you swap your engine or is it the serial 1,8 in the espero that has 95 hp ?because I have that...youve got a great time.. respect..

Edited by Mircea

No, its the serial 1,8 Engine (90 HP) but without the air intake choke. Your Engine is the 95 HP? then it hasnt an air intake choke.

No, its the serial 1,8 Engine (90 HP) but without the air intake choke. Your Engine is the 95 HP? then it hasnt an air intake choke.

yes, it has 95 hp ..

I dont know what I am going to swap yet.. I have 3 options , it depends on how much money I will have and what engines I will be able to buy..

a can go withg the 2.0 16V C20XE and get some heavy atmo power..I can go with 2.016V turbo C20LET and have a million hp LOL , but its very expensive...

but I think I will go with the daewoo 2.0 16V 136hp S20DET ..and put a turbo on it..it shoudnt be so expensive an it should be really good to tune..I will see..

sorry , I was looking at something different and I wrote the wrong engine code.. Its T20SED ..

something like this

http://www.daewootech.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9646

the result is 195KW and 324NM torque on the wheels

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYVcXb2JnQk

Edited by Mircea
Please, use the ''fast reply'' or ''add reply'' when you want to answer without quotes.

Viper, respect for all your work, but now the wheels are looking too small, due to massive front and rear bumpers :)

Best looking Espero in the world... 8)

Hy all... I have a few updates ..it's still a work in progress :D .. I'm swapping in a C20XE tuned a bit ..measured at dyno-brake 172 HP :P

here are a few pics ..I will update them soon ..

img7126rw9.jpg

By ViperZG

img7127co9.jpg

By ViperZG

img7128em9.jpg

By ViperZG

img7130ry9.jpg

By ViperZG

img7131oa3.jpg

By ViperZG

img7142jb4.jpg

By ViperZG

img7147df8.jpg

By ViperZG

img7148lo9.jpg

By ViperZG

img7149ez3.jpg

By ViperZG

img7150zy1.jpg

By ViperZG

img7151dh1.jpg

By ViperZG

img7152px4.jpg

By ViperZG

img7153bi3.jpg

By ViperZG

img7154zc3.jpg

By ViperZG

img7155sq9.jpg

By ViperZG

img7156ss6.jpg

By ViperZG

img7157xo1.jpg

By ViperZG

img7159pv2.jpg

By ViperZG

img7160gz7.jpg

By ViperZG

img7163hq8.jpg

By ViperZG

img7164ny6.jpg

By ViperZG

img7165um0.jpg

By ViperZG

img7171io5.jpg

By ViperZG

img7172fa0.jpg

By ViperZG

I will post some new pics at the end of the week ;)

and please write your comment in english if you can ;)

Edited by ViperZG

What can I say.. great work, nice team ;)

About the brakes.. as you know, bigger is better :D

So, at this power how you will/could handle it safe and well, using only 256 mm brake discs, or I've missed something? :)

The 256's are not that bad, they were fitted on the Calibra 2.0 16v nonturbo 150bhp , the car that used to have that engine. Some 288's from the Calibra turbo would be a nice upgrade as these smaller ones tend to fade.

Keep up the good work. I expect pictures from wiring in the new engine. :D

Keep up the good work. I expect pictures from wiring in the new engine. :D

the 256mm brakes will be inuff for some time ..when I get around to it be sure I'll do a big brake kit swap..

Hi.

Thats cool. A C20XE in an Espero! :D

Whats abaout the Pics?