Sign in to follow this  
xpcasa

Chevrolet Portugal Corta Na Garantia Legal

:wallbanger: Advertência:

Comprei uma viatura Chevrolet AVEO novo em 11/2006 .

Em 06/2007 reparei que no amortecedor frente esq. babava óleo.

Situação que chumba uma viatura com 4anos nos Centros de Inspecção

com o defeito de nível 2.

Contactei a marca e de lá responderam que essa peça não tem

Garantia legal por ser de desgaste. Perguntei novamente para a

a marca mãe enumerar alguma peça da viatura que não seja de

desgaste . Responderam que além dos amortecedores , bombas de

travões , discos , embraiagem e mais umas quantas que sei lá , mais

parece os chineses ou tendeiros a venderem mercadoria contrafeita.

No manual do proprietário as ditas peças nem se encontram para ser

substituídas em determinado intervalo de tempo . Além do mais , aparece

a cláusula de exclusão sem diferenciar defeito de origem ou estrago , para

mais , manda assinar o cliente de viatura nova para tomar conhecimento. Só

que não se assina e não é dito aquando da compra . Burla ou fraude o que é

certo é que o vendedor da A.MATOSCAR em Évora é que teve de pagar o

amortecedor porque não quer problemas e vejam só : como só foi colocado

um amortecedor novo , a viatura aquando uma travagem baloiça a frente para

um dos lados e levantava a traseira do lado oposto.

Conclusão: no dia seguinte tive de mandar meter o outro amortecedor por minha

conta para existir segurança e equilíbrio dinâmico . Cuidado ao comprar um

CHEVROLET.

J.M.

Évora

Mail : xpcasa@sapo.pt

:spumelagura:

My friend, please try to write in English, otherwise it is very hard for us to understand you. We can try to help you only if we understand your problem.

Warning: I bought a vehicle Chevrolet new AVEO in 11/2006. In 06/2007 I repaired that in the shock absorber front esq. he/she dribbled on oil. Situation that leads a vehicle with 4anos in the Centers of Inspecção with the defect of level 2. I contacted the mark and of there they answered that that piece doesn't have legal Warranty for being of wear and tear. I asked again for to the mark mother to enumerate some piece of the vehicle not to be of wear and tear. They answered that besides the shock absorbers, bombs of stoppers, disks, embraiage...one more how many that I know there, more it seems Chinese or tendeiros sell her false merchandise. In the proprietor's manual the said pieces nor they are to be substituted in certain interval of time. Besides, he/she appears the exclusion clause without differentiating origin defect or damage, for plus, he/she orders to sign the customer of new vehicle to take knowledge. Only that is not signed and it is not said aquando of the purchase. It defrauds or fraud that is right is that the salesperson of the A.MATOS CAR in Évora it is that he/she had to pay the shock absorber because he/she doesn't want problems and only see: I only eat a new shock absorber, the vehicle aquando was put a travagem baloiça the front for one on the sides and he/she lifted the rear on the opposite side. Conclusion: the following day I had to order to put the other shock absorber for my bill to exist safety and dynamic balance. Care when buying a CHEVROLET. J.M. Évora :wallbanger:

If for sure you haven't driven your car in hard terrain, then ir is probably a manufacture fault and this could come out after a technical expertise. Anyway, it might be hard way to win. Eventually, you could be lucky and scare them (mostly if you have some frients in auto media).

Anyway, it appears to be just bad luck and not necessarily a GM/Chevrolet general problem.

Using the help of an on-line translator can be disappointing... especially when some words cannot be translated due to native tongue inadequacies.