Sign in to follow this  
sliptop

I Want To Tuning My Lanos

hi I want to tuning my lanos. I want to put in him 2.0 16v engine from nubira.

Put him some wheels,music,spoilers. What do you think about that.

And soory for my bad english

Edited by sliptop

One word: don't :)

To change the engine is very complicated... but if it is done well then the results will be considerable!

Good luck however with the estetic part... wheels,spoilers and others!

One word: don't :)

why

Because it is very difficult and very expensive. Are you prepared for an investment of 1k-1.5k euro? Only in the engine, supposing you will have a good one, not taking into calculation the eventual repairs of the new one...

If you want more information and details for such changes to your car you should visit http://www.daewootech.com . I think they had a member who changed his 1.5l lanos with a 2l leganza (nubira) engine.

can't open the page

I m gonna do that.

Iwant to have fast lanos.

I will change brakes,suspension and more

Have you thought of instaling a Porsche engine?

Why don't you sell your Lanos and buy a faster car?? I don't understand why would you keep the body and change the engine, while you could buy the proper engine with it's body and tune the body only...

You might love your car, but it will no longer be a Lanos without it's engine...

Edited by rzvpopa

If you really want the fastest Lanos in your country, than you should update your engine with this

C20LET or Z20LET 2.0L Turbocharged engine once available on Opel Calibra or Opel Astra G and H models.

C20LET, produced by General Motors. 1998cc (2.0L) 16v, DOHC 4 cylinders , turbocharger, 150kw (204PS).

image031.jpg

Z20LET

image029.jpg

For more details about the above engines have a look on http://users.skynet.be/f.janssen/

---

The other members are right, you will spend a lot of money trying to transform your car into something that was not designed for.

Is better to buy directly a second hand sport car that will provide you the engine power/gearbox/brakes/suspension/exhaust that are you looking for. (For example an Opel Calibra, will do) Such a car has a propper chassis, build to stand the stress of a sport engine and your sport driving style.

:thumbl:

If I had nice xhaust and a porwerfull engine I don't really care about playing other mp3 music in the car ;)

Edited by sorin77

If you really want the fastest Lanos in your country, than you should update your engine with this

C20LET or Z20LET 2.0L Turbocharged engine once available on Opel Calibra or Opel Astra G and H models.

C20LET, produced by General Motors. 1998cc (2.0L) 16v, DOHC 4 cylinders , turbocharger, 150kw (204PS).

image031.jpg

Z20LET

image029.jpg

For more details about the above engines have a look on http://users.skynet.be/f.janssen/

---

The other members are right, you will spend a lot of money trying to transform your car into something that was not designed for.

Is better to buy directly a second hand sport car that will provide you the engine power/gearbox/brakes/suspension/exhaust that are you looking for. (For example an Opel Calibra, will do) Such a car has a propper chassis, build to stand the stress of a sport engine and your sport driving style.

:thumbl:

If I had nice xhaust and a porwerfull engine I don't really care about playing other mp3 music in the car ;)

Yep, thats it...

Every opel engine will fit in lanos nicely...