Sign in to follow this  
king_3

Espero Service Manual

good day everyone

this is my first post, i am just new here in the forums

sorry i only understand english, i am from the philppines

i just want to know where i can find a service manual for ESPERO, the english version

i only have the romanian version but i cannot understand it

i hope you could help me

many thanls :)

Hi,

How can you get large files ?

hi Madalin, thanks for the response

so you have a copy of the service manual, can you send it to me through email?

my email is: king_galing2001@yahoo.com

thanks again

:)

El vrea în engleză, nu in română.

Mda, nu m-am gandit ca sunt in Romana. :>

Sorry, hold the line please.

The manuals i have are about 142mb so a yahoo adress is not very useful, as it has a restriction on the maximum size of a atachement. Don't you have a gmail adress?

Or maybe you're just interested in some particular part of the manual (eg body, electrical, suspension, ingnition...).

Or, you can use mailbigfile. King you have an email address at your castle? :rolleyes:

I have sent you the English user's manual on your yahoo mail. You owe me a beer if i ever come to the Philippines :P .

Hai sa facem cumva ca acel manual in engleza sa ajunga la mine si il voi pune langa cele in roamana !

Nu este exclusa nici varianta in care sa ma intalnesc pe raza Bucurestiului cu cine il are sa il iau pe un CD.

Astept reply.

I have sent you the English user's manual on your yahoo mail. You owe me a beer if i ever come to the Philippines :P .

hey man i already received the manual

thank you very much, really appreciate it

however i noticed that the left side of the pages are cut, although just a little

i think it is only photo-copied from the hard copy of the serv manual

i'm wondering if there exists an english version of the romanian serv manual, because that one is really a soft copy serv manual

also, may i know where you got the manual, and for what year model it is

thanks again

and for the others who posted sorry i can only understand english :D

what seems to be the prob with my espero

i've just put it in diagnostic mode (by grounding disgnosting terminal in the ECM) and the moment i turn the key to IGNition, the cooling fans switch on

what are the possible causes for the switching of the fans?

thanks for your help

King, I kindly ask you before not to ''UP'' the subject anymore!

Please don't do it again.

Hi,

I have the same problem. I can't find espero manual in english. Could you somebody send the manual to me (tomukaskai@gmail.com).

Thanks a lot

Hi,

I also need the english service manual, could someone please send it to fiero@xs4all.nl

Thanks!

Hello friends, I finish buying a Daewoo Espero automatic model 95. Escogi after a study between vehicles of he himself model, concluding that the represeta Daewwo the best relation cost benefit.

I am reviewing each system of the vehicle to put it to work very optimally for which I would like to have the manual of repairs in Spanish or English language.

I am in Colombia, the South America. I early appreciate the collaboration to them that gives me

Sincerely

Grudas

grudas@gmail.comPD I present excuses by my English, is very bad, I use a translator in line to write.

Guys, I also have a Daewoo espero 95. I am working on it’s electrical system. Kindly send me service manual if u have…..thanks!!!!

here's my email add jaconfidential@gmail.com...tnx!!

Thanks.

I will enjoy much

Grudaas

Edited by tolin

@yeti

thank you very much for sharing what you have. this will be a big help to us...

The manuals i have are about 142mb so a yahoo adress is not very useful, as it has a restriction on the maximum size of a atachement. Don't you have a gmail adress?

Or maybe you're just interested in some particular part of the manual (eg body, electrical, suspension, ingnition...).

hello everybody im new here in this forum, my name is jojo from philippines. I have a daewoo espero automatic transmission dohc 16v 1.5. anybody can help me where i can get a service manual english version for the espero if anybody have the manual im very glad that you can share with me.

my email add is jonathanalvarez7@gmail.com

thank very much

Edited by jojo21