Sign in to follow this  
FLEX

Tachometer for Tico/Matiz

Is anibody able to tell me if exists something adaptable?

I need an enclosed one, I dont' want to put it in the dash-board of my Matiz ... I want to put it ON the dash-board ... it should be an classical, analogic gauge, I don't like digital ones ...

Is anibody able to tell me if exists something adaptable?

I need an enclosed one, I dont' want to put it in the dash-board of my Matiz ... I want to put it ON the dash-board ... it should be an classical, analogic gauge, I don't like digital ones ...

Tachometer- do you mean speedometer or a classical tachometer that is found in buses or trucks? :roll: Or maybe revolution counter, that measures rotation of your engine? If the last one, the answer is yes.

Both digital and analog for 3 cylinder engines are available in Poland.

I have an analog in my vehicle.

zdrowko

Well, in this case, maybe you can give us a link (to see a picture), some prices, other details, etc...

Thanks a lot.

Thank you Basenji; yes, I mean a revs. counter, not speedometer. Please tell us details, especially price (in E, if possible), how you munted it on Tico, maybe how can be mounted on Matiz, etc.

I am interested too, please give us more details. We are eager to have something like that :D

It's OK, I can read in Russian and understand some words, I've made 7 years of Russian in school.

Hi Folks,

Here is the link to the page of the producer of analog tachometers

http://www.cyfronika.com.pl/cgibin/shop?in...06&sid=38ba3ade

Cost - 179,00 zlotcyh (about 40 Euro).

I have such gauge instaled in my car - it works very well.

If you decide to order it, you must mention, that it is for 3 cylinder Daewoo.

Zdrowko

And the digital one

http://www.cyfronika.com.pl/cgibin/shop?in...2A&sid=38ba3ade

If you want to see it installed- please send me your maill addresses

OK, Basenji, we knew about the tachometer from Cyfronika, we hope to find maybe other, even cheaper, with shipment to Romania the price rises to ~50E/pcs. ... it's not really very expensive, but not easy for us to buy it ... any sugestion of mounting it on Tico or Matiz? small photo or link, please, sorry, we don' have yet enough space.

And please don't post while you are hide ... if you don't mind ...

Flex, intra pe linkurile dat de mine mai sus... pretul e ok, firma e din craiova..

Flex, follow the links from my previous message... the price is ok, the company is from Craiova (Romania)

(translated by NFS - )

strumf, tachometers from Adelaida are DIGITAL, I want ANALOG! I like the needle going up and down ...

NFS, I owe u appologize.. I didn't even realize that i've been in the english corner... Mea culpa and promise to be more careful..

:lol:

The page of the shop in English: http://www.cyfronika.com.pl/default_en.HTM

I hope, you can find all necessary information here. If not, write to me and I'll try to help you somehow.

Zdrowko :)

I'll chceck some other source.

Give me your e-mails to send you pictures with installed revolution counter.

zdrowko

http://www.cyfronika.com.pl/cgibin/shop?bu...06&sid=38ba3ade

description of method of payment that certain gauge.

Obrotomierz umożliwia stałą kontrolę obrotów silnika . w zakresie 500-8000 obr./min. Urządzenie pobiera dane z przewodu wysokiego napięcia (wystarcza owinięcie przewodu izolowanym kabelkiem). Może być również zamiennie podłączone do wyprowadzenia niskonapięciowego z aparatu zapłonowego. Zasilanie układu z instalacji samochodowej 12V. Przyrząd może pracować zarówno w warunkach warsztatowych jak i zamontowany na stałe w pojedzie. Urządzenie pracuje wyłącznie w zakresie napięć bezpiecznych.

Wymiary: średnica 78 mm; głębokość 75 mm.

Przecięcie pętelki z drutu na odwrocie obudowy przełącza urządzenie z 4 na 2 (lub z 6 na 3 ) cylindry. .

Udzielamy 12 miesięcznej gwarancji.

[color="green">How to install it?

I simply asked my car electrician, who had some tools to calibrate it.

Here's the answer I received from Cyfronica for an analog tachometer w/shifting led:

"It's rather impossible to send you tachometr OA-W cash on delivery. You

must

go to my internet shop, find this article, put it in the basket, and

then

choose postage "foreign 1.0kg" , then fill form with your

adress and choose kind of payment: "Credit Card", than put buttom

"invoice" - the next module is in English and you can pay bill. When I

will obtain money only, I will send you this IC in 5 - 7 days.

You can order one piece even.

May be anather way of course: At first You must send me money (45.46

EURO)."

It' hard for me to believe that 1 (ONE!) tachometer weights 1kilo! even 1/2kilo seems to me abnormal ... aniway ...

[

Basenji, to puting image in message body you must first place it on Inet server (not to local disk) and after that write URL of image between "img" tags :)

Of course, the gauge does not weight 1 kg but it is a fee of our post.

DiOs- I am an old guy, who is not very clever about the Internet. Perhaps you are right.

By the way.

Are you planning your visit for ATS in Torun??

Zdrowko