Sign in to follow this  
wsc

Vanzare Auto In Afara Tarii

Am pus masina la vanzare pe mobile.de(un seat ibiza 2005) si am fost contactat pe mail de un indian care a zis ca plateste banu si transportul.

A zis sa-i trimit datele si el emite cecul si trimite pe cineva sa ia masina.

Ce riscuri imi asum daca sunt de acord?

Ce garantii sa cer sau cum sa fac sa fie bine?

Fragmente din mail-uri:

Hy.

Exactly, how much money I will receive?You will recieve your car money included by money of shipping and repairs but my shipper will take care of that when he comes{maybe additional 5000}

With who I make de papers and when? my shipper will take care of the papers when he comes fro collections ok

When do we make the papers? After I take the money? yes.

Hello,how are you today? I understand your propsition of payment but i must tell you that i have been in this business for a very long time now and this has been my method of payment because am a very busy person and always travel out the country so therefore i find it very difficult to go and pay some money that is not up to 50,000 euros in the bank instead i will stay in my office and issue a certified cheque that clears in less than 10days and send it to you so that you will recieve it and pay it in the bank and when it clears in your account,i will now instruct my shipper to come and meet you ok. Thank you for your understanding and please let me have your datas asap if i should carry on with the issuing of the cheque so that i will issue it and send it to you immediatley. thanks I await your urgent response regards P.s remember that what i need from you is your Name as you want it to appear in the cheque:

Address:

State:

Postal Code:

Telephone number:

My shipper whom I will send, will sign all necessary documents when he comes for the collections.

Do let me know if this is acceptable, so I will make a payment at once which will be by a bank cashier Cheque. To enable me do so I will require your

Name:

Address:

State:

Postal Code:

Telephone number:

While the payment may be made to you with the Cheque.

Immediately you receive the cheque, take it to the bank and open the clearance of the money into your account and when it goes to your account

I will instruct 'my shipping company to come to your location and have the vehicle shipped to India, where I sell trucks and cars. I would also like to inform you that I will include money for shipment in the cheque I will send to you, so you can pay to my shipper when he comes for the collections.I hope you understand. I await your response as soon as possible. Thanks and God bless you.

Edited by wsc

Daca nu sunt indiscret, ce masina vinzi tu de chiar crezi ca i s-a pus pata unui indian bogat sa o aduca din Romania pana in India, cale de vreo 5000 km asa ?

http://www.cyberlawsindia.net/internetfraud.html

Get wire transfer info

Some fraudsters approach merchants asking them for large quotes. After they quickly accept the merchant's quote, they ask for wire transfer information to send payment. Immediately, they use online check issuing systems as Qchex that require nothing but a working email, to produce checks that they use to pay other merchants or simply send associates to cash them.

saaau

Online automotive fraud

There are two basic schemes in online automotive fraud:

A fraudster posts a vehicle for sale on an online site, generally for luxury or sports cars advertised for thousands less than market value. The details of the vehicle, including photos and description, are typically lifted from sites such as eBay Motors and re-posted elsewhere. An interested buyer, hopeful for a bargain, emails the seller, who responds saying the car is still available but is located overseas. He then instructs the buyer to send a deposit via wire transfer to initiate the "shipping" process. The unwitting buyer wires the funds, and doesn't discover until days or weeks later that they were scammed.

A fraudster feigns interest in an actual vehicle for sale on the Internet. The "buyer" explains that a client of his is interested in the car, but due to an earlier sale that fell through has a certified check for thousands more than the asking price and requests the seller to send the balance via wire transfer. If the seller agrees to the transaction, the buyer sends the certified check via express courier (typically from Nigeria). The seller takes the check to their bank, which makes the funds available immediately. Thinking the bank has cleared the check, the seller follows through on the transaction by wiring the balance to the buyer. Days later, the check bounces and the seller realizes they have been scammed. But the money has long since been picked up and is not recoverable.

In another type of fraud, a fraudster contacts the seller of an automobile, asking for the vehicle identification number, putatively to check the accident record of the vehicle. However, the supposed buyer actually uses the VIN to make fake papers for a stolen car that is then sold.

Cash the check system

In some cases, fraudsters approach merchants and ask for large orders: $50,000 to $200,000, and agree to pay via wire transfer in advance. After brief negotiation, the buyers gives an excuse about the impossibility of sending a bank wire transfer. The buyer then offers to send a check, stating that the merchant can wait for the check to clear before shipping any goods. The check received, however, is a counterfeit of a check from a medium to large U.S. company. If asked, the buyer will claim that the check is money owed from the large company. The merchant deposits the check and it clears, so the goods are sent. Only later, when the larger company notices the check, will the merchant's account be debited.

In some cases, the fraudsters agree to the wire but ask the merchant for their bank's address. The fraudsters send the counterfeited check directly to the merchant's bank with a note asking to deposit it to the merchant's account. Unsuspecting bank officers deposit the check, and then the fraudster contacts the merchant stating that they made a direct deposit into the merchant's account.

Rezumat pe scurt:

Date Listed: 20-Sep-08

This scam work this way, someone contacts you offering to pay more than the asking price for your vehicle, telling you he wants to ship it out of country. He sends you a check for the full amount, which you cash and wait. Then he wants you to send money to pay for his shipper to take the car out of the country, you do. But of course the check is a forgery and by the time the bank finds out you are on the hook for fake check and your personal check sent to the fake shipper. These guys are smooth and have all the right answers to your questions. These are professional crooks, don't get taken. If it is too good to be true, then it probably a scam.

Ce riscuri imi asum daca sunt de acord?

Cam de 100% :)

http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams (vezi exemplele cu cecurile)

Btw: craigslist, mobile, ebay au in mare parte acelasi proprietar, pe mobile.de cred ca gasesti cam aceleasi sfaturi

Sau, mai pe româneşte, trimite tu maşina, că el trimite cecul. Cu acoperire, de altfel :)

Va multumesc pentru pareri.

Intr-adevar pretull nu era unul la care sa se bata lumea,mai ales in India.

Cam asa ma gandeam si eu.

'a very busy person and always travel out the country so therefore i find it very difficult to go and pay some money that is not up to 50,000 euros in the bank instead i will stay in my office and issue a certified cheque that clears in less than 10days'

Numai de aici si iti dadeai seama ca-i ceva ciudat.El se duce la banca numai pentru sume mai mari de 50 000 euro dar isi cumpara masina sh din .ro.

Numai bine.