Sign in to follow this  
anyaddress

Daweoo Cielo Overheat Problem Please Help?

the car working just fine ,but ther was a water leak,i take it to repair center they said that they changed the water pump,now ther is no leak but when starting the car for 20 minute the water inside the water bottle satrt boiling with a voice of air inside it ,i take the air out of motor by putting a lot of water inside the water bottle after diconecting the return water ,car work for 1day then the same problem again,could it would be the water valve (87 c),knowing that the fan is working just fine when the temperture meter reach to half (never reach to red !!!) and the water cooler unit(wher the fan is mounted) is braned new

What is curious is the fact that normally after changing the water pump the mechanics should have checked all the system.

My guesses would be:

1. the temperature sensor that commands the radiator fan is not working or is decalibrated so that it is working on a higher temperature. How do you know that it is working fine, have you heard it? On Cielo the water temperature indicator should not go over th half of the scale (aprox 45 degrees from the Horizontal position)

2. The device that is connecting the "small water system" to the "big system" (we call it here the thermostate) - the one that is letting water flow through the engine after the engine go warm - is broken and the water is not going into the engine. In this case the radiator fan may be actioned but it is going without any reason as there is no water in the radiator to cool. This may be the most probable cause.

3. there is a block in the water system (in the pipes or the engine) and the water is not circulating

What is curious is the fact that normally after changing the water pump the mechanics should have checked all the system.

My guesses would be:

1. the temperature sensor that commands the radiator fan is not working or is decalibrated so that it is working on a higher temperature. How do you know that it is working fine, have you heard it? On Cielo the water temperature indicator should not go over th half of the scale (aprox 45 degrees from the Horizontal position)

2. The device that is connecting the "small water system" to the "big system" (we call it here the thermostate) - the one that is letting water flow through the engine after the engine go warm - is broken and the water is not going into the engine. In this case the radiator fan may be actioned but it is going without any reason as there is no water in the radiator to cool. This may be the most probable cause.

3. there is a block in the water system (in the pipes or the engine) and the water is not circulating

thank you my freind ,im really gratefull

hi my freind problem didnt solved yet

1- i connect the radiator fun directley (i make short to contcats of sensor) the fun is always on

2- i removed the termostat

the tempertsure goes to high when travelling the car upwards on mountain roads ,downwords ther is no problem

the water is boiling and going out from the plastic bottle,i disocnect the return water pipe and ther is water going back to the bottle depending on car speed(rpm) ,so pump is working good,the last thing i suspect is the radiator knowing that i installed a new one (maybe its blocked or some thing !!!!),i dont know whats to do really

Edited by anyaddress

I used to have the same problem just a while ago... Funny you should say, the whole deal solved just by changing the entire liquid with a new cooling solution. Have you tried this one yet?

i will try to put extra fun on radiator because its size is big and ther is single fun on upper right side?is thats good?

also i will change the cooling water with a new one

our weather tempertsure here in libanon is 34

thanxxx

Edited by anyaddress

Do change the cooling liquid first, mate! It's cheaper, mandatory (the manual says you should) and facile.

thanks my freinds

i will try this today,also is ther is any manual in english language for my car

i want to ask aboout radiator fun direction ,now its coonected so that its suck the air through radiator toward the motor,is thats right or it muct blow the air toward radiator

The air must be sucked from the front of the car (where it's cooler) towards the engine compartment.

so i guess that my fun rotation sense is fine,because my main radiator fun located on motor side is suck air toward motor from the front of the car ,any other idea for overheat thanxxx

Edited by anyaddress

Yes, that is ok. Did you change the cooling liquid ?

2day im going to change the cooloing liquid with a high quality antifreeze i wish it will work,could ther is a problem in motor?

Yes, it could be a problem ( actualy i am sure that this is ypur problem) from the garnish form the combustion head, and the cooling liquid can come in the combustion chamber... i can't explain in english, i hope you can understand what i wanted to say.

Daca poate cineva sa-i traduca ce am scris aici (i've asked for somebody to translate this words i've wrote to u belov)

Incerc sa-i explic ca ai arsa garnitura de la chiuloasa. Dupa ce inteleg din primul tau post spune ca iti fierbe apa, asta se daotraza faptului ca iti scapa presiune pe langa acea garnitura si ajunge in circuitul lichidului de racire si apoi in vas, in timpul functionarii motorului acea presiune care scapa face ca recirea motorului sa nu se mai faca mormal (de aceea si trebuie sa aerisesti circuitul), sa nu mai zic ca acea apa intra in contact direct cu "flacara pistonului".

What leutzu is trying to say is that is also posible that the cilinder head gasket to be broken and the pressure from the cilinders is escapind into the cooling system. Check if you loose cooling liquid, if the smoke of the exhaust is white - like steam, or if you have foam in the oil (oil is contamined with water) or oil in the cooling system.

If any of this sign are not present, change first the cooling liquid.

The weather in Lebanon have something funny, because is very warm, but is also very humid... and this is nasty for an engine...

Edited by Mircea

thanks all or your help

problem solved i changed my coolant liquide also i put ana extra small fan on radiator ,car working just so fine

And how do you get it running? Do you have a switch or what?

the ground is connected to car chassis and i used a single relay ,with switch on signal taken from water tempertsure senssor

post-7427-1182330934_thumb.jpg