img6423ua5.jpg

img6417xx3.jpg

I bought some new rims, from factory 185/65/14 I went to 215/35/18 :drinkers:

img6671do6.jpg

I had to put some track spacers on the rear axle , 2cm on each side

img6646ds2.jpg

img6668fo5.jpg

but then it was normaly very high :wallbanger: , it looked like a monster truck

so , I ordered Eibach springs -30mm for it, but by mistake they gave me -30mm for Nexia , and it lowered the front about 70mm and the rear about 40mm , I was very pleased :thumbl:

img6678fw0.jpg

img6679jk3.jpg

img6681qa2.jpg

img6684go7.jpg

that was it for a while..

then the project started > :)

because of the big rims, the rear brakes looked silly , so I got the rear axle from a Vectra 2.0

first I dissasembeled it..because it was rusty and didn't work ..

img6932aqp6.jpg

By ViperZG

I got rid of all the rust and painted it in mat black

img6938ie5.jpg

By ViperZG

the callipers were repaired , fitted with new parts..

img6957ft7.jpg

By ViperZG

old vs. new discs

img6939aup5.jpg

By ViperZG

new discs painted in mat black

img6940alx9.jpg

By ViperZG

all new parts fitted and assembeled

img6942aia1.jpg

By ViperZG

old vs. new axle

img6961zb5.jpg

By ViperZG

after a while driving and parking , I scratched a rim , so I decided to repair them and paint them

painted the inside in mat black

img6962tw5.jpg

By ViperZG

very carefully I had to tape the rim to be painted

img6964ie5.jpg

By ViperZG

the rims repaired and painted

img6968zo2.jpg

By ViperZG

on the car with the new disc :mrgreen:

img6974atk0.jpg

By ViperZG

then it was the cars turn, so I started do take it apart

img6934jm3.jpg

By ViperZG

img6947ik3.jpg

By ViperZG

img6948bt0.jpg

By ViperZG

and ready for some bodywork

img6978ais5.jpg

By ViperZG

img6980adn7.jpg

By ViperZG

img6982amj4.jpg

By ViperZG

progress

all the signes are removed from the car, the frot is given a bad look , the rear is changed , rust is fixed , fenders are pulled out etc.

img7008bg7.jpg

By ViperZG

img7012aan9.jpg

By ViperZG

and the new rear spacers, 3cm per side

img7018ane6.jpg

By ViperZG

img7013adz3.jpg

By ViperZG

the front bad look

img7015atr2.jpg

By ViperZG

img7024axw7.jpg

By ViperZG

img7025abi6.jpg

By ViperZG

img7026aul5.jpg

By ViperZG

img7027aan5.jpg

By ViperZG

and finally ready for a little trip

img7028aqg9.jpg

By ViperZG

img7030awp4.jpg

By ViperZG

The car was then driven 100km like that

The custom front and rear bumper are being made at the moment , as well as the custom sideskirts and rear wing, I expect it to be finished and painted by the end of the week, so till the next report ...

ViperZG

First of all, i'm glad to be the first to tell you welcome. It is quite a pleasure viewing a man so decided to improve a Daewoo car. I think you have gone far more than the other members of this forum, regarding a modified Espero. Keep up the good work and i'm lookink forward to see your car finalized.

Welcome and congratulations on a hard and well done job!!

I am really impresed to see what amount of work you had with this car. I like it that you've done everything so clean and nicely worked.

Be sure to keep us posted on every progress you make, don't abandon this forum, ok?

Cheers! ;)

Thanks for the replyes , I hope you will like the finall product , I will post some new pictures at the end of the week..

And I wont abandon the forum ;)

Welcome to our forum!

Your hard work on this car is indeed impressive! I'm curious about how the rear will look, once it's painted. The rims are insane :)

I want to invite everyone to introduce your cars at our forum , but please write in English :P

www.daewoo-hr.com

Well done. Keep up the good work. We expect the finished product.

Congratulations for your work. I'm looking forward to see the final look of your car! The rims are awesome :D

Nice!

interesting "remodelling" of the bodywork - the only thing i don't agree with is the front badboylook

any plans for the engine/gearbox? :mrgreen:

well the bad look had to be like that because of the front bumper..

here is a preview pic..

dsc00435ie3lw2.jpg

By ViperZG

and for the engine, when the car is finished on the outside I plan to swap a Opet 2.0 16V , also known as C20XE ..

Edited by ViperZG

The eyelids need a little "touch". They are not simetrical isn't it? I expect the paint for further comments (or a brighter picture) . Until then, keep it up.

Edited by Dj_Dark

WOW! an ESPERO to admire.

Works like this continue to inspire me on my Espero.

got answers to my questiions. i have been wondering ever since if there is an Eibach for Espero (can you help me on the model name/number?).

and also the long wheel stud/screws. i have been planning to use wheel spacers but my problem was if i will be able to find a long stud to compensate for the spacers. Now i know that there exists one. I just need to know how/where to get them (help again pls :) )

Here's my Espero. appreciate your comments. MY ESPERO

Many thanks!

WOW! an ESPERO to admire.

Works like this continue to inspire me on my Espero.

got answers to my questiions. i have been wondering ever since if there is an Eibach for Espero (can you help me on the model name/number?).

and also the long wheel stud/screws. i have been planning to use wheel spacers but my problem was if i will be able to find a long stud to compensate for the spacers. Now i know that there exists one. I just need to know how/where to get them (help again pls :) )

Here's my Espero. appreciate your comments. MY ESPERO

Many thanks!

Hi , and thanks..

I saw your espero a long time ago on cardomain I think..its very good..

I dont know the code number for the spring, I just ordered for Espero, and the springs for nexia came..it just fell a little more..

if you cant find it you can also take the springs of an opel kadett..

and the weell spacers..there are bolts for 2cm spacers..I have 3 cm spacers and i have 8 bolts per wheel , 4 fasten the spacer to the hub, and the other four then fasten the wheel to the spacer ..

@Gamerul,

Thanks for the info! finally i got the part no. :D I just hope it would be available at our local distributor.

@Viper,

Thanks also. just please keep us posted on your espero project. can't wait for the final result :)

meanwhile, i'll think of more questions to consult to you. :D

@Gamerul,

Thanks for the info! finally i got the part no. :D I just hope it would be available at our local distributor.

@Viper,

Thanks also. just please keep us posted on your espero project. can't wait for the final result :)

meanwhile, i'll think of more questions to consult to you. :D

@King_3

I do really admire the pics of the espero its great, king can i ask you where did you get the spare parts of your espero since i know that you are in the philippines, im from laguna and i hard time to look for spare parts for my espero, m looking forward that you can help me, here is my email add jonathanalvarez7@gmail.com hope you can share too the english version of service manual. thanks

@King_3

I do really admire the pics of the espero its great, king can i ask you where did you get the spare parts of your espero since i know that you are in the philippines, im from laguna and i hard time to look for spare parts for my espero, m looking forward that you can help me, here is my email add jonathanalvarez7@gmail.com hope you can share too the english version of service manual. thanks

sent you a PM. Let's not hijack Vipers thread :)

Got some new pics of the car..

Its being painted at the moment , i HOPE it will be completed by saturday :osanale:

hope you like it

img7066zr2.jpg

By ViperZG

img7067su0.jpg

By ViperZG

img7065bs4.jpg

By ViperZG

img7068tp8.jpg

By ViperZG

The butt looks ... big :) hope you'll manage to pull something similar to Acura TSX's behind, which is big, but very good looking. Otherwise, I must understand your roads are in very good condition, since you're lowering the car so much.

no , the roads are very bad actually :mrgreen: , but I dont mind..its not so low , the front is 12 cm and the rear 15 cm ..plenty of roam..

the car is going to be in pearl white , and the diffuser on the back is going to be painted in mat black.. i still have to mount an exhaust pipe in the midlle..

I really hope you will add an engine to fit the "angry" exterior. Well done ! I can't say I'm a big fan of the new front and back bumpers but I do appreciate the work and money invested in this car. Keep it up !

cool car men, i have one the same colour.

Here are some new pics

They were taken 5 minutes after I brought it home, so please dont tell me that the parts "dont fit" because I know..they were onli put on the car for the photos, I will assemble it tommorow..

img7082xt5.jpg

By ViperZG

img7078wm4.jpg

By ViperZG

img7080cw5.jpg

By ViperZG

and the exhaust

img7089zk2.jpg

By ViperZG

img7090ss5.jpg

By ViperZG

the diffuser will be paintet in mat black on tuesday , or wednesday, and then I will put the exhaust on drunk.gif

Edited by ViperZG

The boot lid doesn't fit :) ) just joking.

The pearl white paint looks great, in my opinion. You're going to paint black the whole diffuser, or just the "contoured" area ?